Thursday, February 11, 2021

Website Inspiration

I love this website I think Callie did a great job. It looks super clean and sophisticated. Everything was self explanatory to access. She had a lot of good information which was helpful. I also liked how simple she kept it with just black and white. 


Devons Website The feature I liked on this website was how when you would scroll down there would be new images and also videos to access. Adding the videos is something I could do if I get access to the big videos I did for my internship. It would be pretty cool to showcase my work in that way and have it readily available on my website. 


Weird Words Personally I did not really like the look and feel of this website for an idea of professionalism. I think this creator was trying to be playful when creating the website, but she was also using it as a way to promote herself so it kind of threw me off. I did like how she put the tabs about her services, that way viewers can know exactly what she does. 


Wow! This website was super cool. Seeing it was a weebly website was what intrigued me to look at it. Savannah made it so professional and so easy to access. Everything was right there which made it incredibly easy to go around. I need to learn how to do the drop downs, I thought that was a neat touch to add, especially for the resume portion. I am definitely going to look into that for my website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Deserve an A