Thursday, January 21, 2021

Did Google Make Us Stupid?

 After reading through the article, I believe there are many ways the author wanted us to think about when it comes to our lives being influenced by the internet. The article made clear that the more access we have to the internet, the more likely our lives would be easier and manipulated, that many of us will stop thinking for ourselves, all because we have Google. Yes, having access does have its perks, but the author told us that nowadays we are not getting as much out of things as we should. For example, reading from a book has now changed. Many read on a screen, which decreases our comprehension rate. Although I don't believe Google has made us stupid, I think it just proves the point that we are lazy. But it also proves another common quote that I like to use- "Work smarter, not harder." If I could get the answers through Google, there is really no point to read and find the answers, it just seems like a waste of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Deserve an A