Thursday, January 28, 2021

Brand Guidelines

 The brand guidelines I focused on was Adidas. They had a simple yet sleek design. While scrolling through their package, I noticed how detailed it was. Adidas had everything laid out and the do's and don't of their logos. I also liked how they gave examples of how their logo should look on things like buildings, trucks, and even apparel. It gave it more of a realistic idea of what the logo should look and feel like. 

Another section I liked in their book was the application of the logo. It overviewed how the logo can be applied in stores. It was something I never noticed, but their shoes are lined up to replicate their "Three Stripe Life" which is the motto Adidas uses.

Here is the link to view the Adidas Brand Guidelines Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Deserve an A